Art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa today and I'm Happy to share with you my new art journal inspiration with Rubber Dance stamps!


To start I used my favourite watercolors combo on the page, adding a little of white gesso to create some white spaces.


I let it dry with the heat gun so I made a little stamping with Grungy Stuff and Old Book page stamp sets.


I stamped a flower from Textured Flowers Clear stamps set and I added a sticker for the sentiment.


Finally I made splatters with teal liquid pain for a little contrast.

I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you!

Hugs, Lisa 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button