Inky Flowers Card

 Hi, I'm Vero (@Vero.kt) and welcome to today's inspiration. How's everybody ?I've been playing with some of the Rubber Dance designs to create a simple card. I have used Mix a Sentiment 3 , Inky FlowersGrungy Stuff and Mixed media marks 1. hope you like.


We start, I stamp the Mix a Sentiment 3 stamp with embossed ink, to be able to carry out this technique (hot embossing).


On book sheets, I apply different acrylic paints with my fingers, and on that background, I stamp different stamps with permanent ink.



Now we paste the embossed panel with the acrylic paint background, and for this I use the sewing machine.One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.


 I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.





Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:

                                                                       



I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

VerĂ³nica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi