New Mini Art Journal page

 

 Hi friends!! I'm Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta) and I'm here again to greet you.

How's it going with the art journal? Does it take a long time to keep it update? If you feel identified with me, then this new tutorial is especially for you.

You will see that it is very simple to do.


I have created a background using a range of green colors applied with palette knife and combined with white.

Then I have stamp the stripes with black permanent ink, the branch with grey permanent ink and the semicircles with turquoise permanent ink.

To finish I have given it some splashes with acrylic black paint and I have starched it with a black graphite pencil.


 

 Finally I cut the paper and glued it to my art journal because it's so big now and I find it difficult to work directly on it, I do it this way.

I have stamped the word "wish", I have cut it out and I have glued it in the center.

Is it easy or nor? I hope you like it.

 

Big hugs and kisses

Josi 

 

Here are the Rubber Dance stamps I have used... 

 Pencil Marks 2

Affirmations


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life