Autumn Silhouette by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends,

Angie here with a paper silhouette for you.

I've always been fascinated with these since I was a child and decided to create one with our lovely Carved Collection and Pencil Marks stamps - these are brilliant for paper cutting because of the simple designs.

First I stamped the images on white mixed media paper.

I cut out the smallest pieces with a craft knife before cutting the individual flowers and leaves with scissors - that way there is less risk of tearing the paper.



For the background I chose an A5 piece of black card, which I splattered with a little bit of watered down white paint.


Next I glued my cut out flowers and leaves onto the black card and used a silver gel pen to draw a single line around the edge just to frame the whole thing.


Simple but effective I think?


Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection #5

Carved Collection #1

Pencil Marks #3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands