Three tags with Pencil Marks #4 by Mariken



                                                                          Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these three tags.

For these tags I used:  

Pencil Marks #4 clear, Round In Circles and Greetings.

I used my gelli-plate, Versafine Clair ink and a stencil.

                                                            At first I made a green layer.

                                After that I used the stencil and two colors, pink and turquoise.

                                         Below you can see the print with the little flowers.

                                              Of course you can use any stencil.

                            After that I used my white embossing powder to make the circles..

I made three tags from my print.
 

                 I stamped the flowers with black ink and colored them with acrylic inks 

                                                                    and cut them out.      


                                                              Finish your tags wit a ribbon.

                    Here you are, three colorful tags. Use them on a present or hang your tag on a plant...

                                                               The stamps I have used:

                                                                      Pencil Marks #4

                                                                    Round In Circles  

                                                                       Greetings

 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of September
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
 
 
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!