"You don't have to be perfect" by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

how is your weekend going? I hope you're all well.

To make this card, I started by stamping the images on watercolour paper, colouring them in, then cutting them out.


I cut a 5 inch mat from a piece of blue background left over from another project, and a 4.5 inch piece of white card for the background.

I stamped/embossed the sentiment on the white card, then arranged my images on it and glued them down.


I then decided to add some colour to the edges of the white card using pink embossing powder to match the colour of the dress.

I glued everything onto the card and added some gold accents with a gel pen.


Hope you like it!

Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

What a girl wants

Flowers gone wild

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands