An Art Journal Page for Shine by Priss

Hello, my friends,


Priss here with you. I'm happy to share another art journal inspiration for the Rubber Dance Design Team with pigments, gold embossing powder, and some fabulous stamps! 


Here are some photos I took along the way while making my page.

First I cut a half moon out of paper, with two circles, and used it as a mask. Then I painted with pigments diluted in water as if they were watercolors.


I applied a bit of black ink to the edges to make them darker. I also splashed on some sparkle white paint to simulate the stars.

To make my scene more whimsical, I stamped the circles from the Mixed Media Circles set with embossing ink and applied a gold embossing powder. 

I stamped some numbers of Mixed Media Marks set in the corners. And also, I made some gold dots too. 

I stamped some flowers from the Sketchy Flowers 3 set and painted them with Alcohol markers and a white gel pen.

Now I let you with a few detailed pictures of my project.




I hope you like it and inspires you to create your own version. Please, join the fun and link up your creations using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.


Hugs, Priss

(MyPosts | Instagram | Facebook



The stamps I used


Mixed Media Marks

Mixed Media Circles


Sketchy Flowers 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop