Row of Textured Houses by Ellie Knol - 2
Ellie here today, I hope you are doing fine!
This card has a little bit of a history; one I did not see coming, lol.
Earlier this week I decided I would want to use the Textured Houses stamp set for today's post. Got me thinking to search for a suitable background: something with blue on it for clouds and yellow to make it a sunny card. I found a background in my stash, a quite big one of which I cut backgrounds for 2 cards.
Then suddenly I had an AHA moment: I've done this before! Same idea, same colors and same stamps: in this post!!
I stuck to my plan and decided to not fussycut the houses, but stamp them directly onto the background.
The HOW-TO from here onward:
- Stamp the tiny houses and stars onto the background and heat emboss with clear.
- Color the houses with watercolors.
- Add white accents with a ...
... gelly roller.
- Add a pavement with the 'bricks' stamp from the same stamp set.
- Stamp some Mixed Media stamping onto the edges of the scene.
- Cut the background to size and adhere to the card base.
Until next time, Ellie.
Rubber Dance Stamps: