Be authentic by Lisa

 Hi friends!

I'm Lisa (@lisa.rabellino) again with you with a new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team. 


I have created the background using yellow and teal  acrylic paints applied with palette knife and combined with white paint to create a little contrast.


I chose Pencil Marks #3 clear stamps and I used some designs on the page with archival inks.


I used a little birdie from Textured Birds clear stamps set and a sticker for the sentiment.
As final touch I made some splatters with fuchsia liquid paint.



I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/pencil-marks-3-clear-0004/#cc-m-product-14534934633


https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/textured-birds-clear-0005/#cc-m-product-14534921633


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you!

Hugs, Lisa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Join our Combined Blog Hop!

Back from The Netherlands