Don't be my White Whale by Priss

Hello, lovelies!!!

Priss is here with you. I'm happy to share another art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team with the fantastic set of Whale wishes and Face Up.

You can see more inspiration with these stamps here and here

Now, I let you a few pictures I took along the way while creating my page. This was before I used my Polychromos colored pencils to add depth and detail to my underwater scene.

I really enjoyed creating this page for my Art Journal. I even recorded a video while doing this. It's not edited yet but if you subscribe to my YouTube channel, it will notify you as soon as I upload it so you can watch it.

Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.  I hope you like it as much as I do when making it.



I hope you like it and inspires you to create your own version.

Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!


Hugs, Priss

(My Posts | Instagram | Facebook)



These are the stamps I used


Face up




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop