Seaside Postcard by Angie Coomber



 Hello arty friends,

How is your summer going?

I received the lovely Ahoy stamp set recently and just had to make a summery postcard.



I dug into my box of old scrapbook papers and picked out a few that I thought were right for my this.

I also have a tin of watercolour postcards so I used one of these. I chose on of the papers for the background (if you look closely you can see it’s actually a Christmas one!) and the others for the boats.

Next I stamped the boats on the patterned paper as well as some white paper. I cut out the coloured boats and some of the sails from the white ones, which I glued to the coloured boats. I then glued them onto the background.


Finally I added the seagulls and the quote, as well as some embossed background stamping and the word on the sail.
I hope you like it!


Until next time,
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Ahoy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!