CARD WITH LOVE

 

 Hello friends!! Josi Tomàs writes again to greet you.

How are you) I'm fine. Warm weather makes me happy, Do you feel the same?

Today I want to show you a new tutorial that I made in a short time.

I hope you like it...

 
First, I embossed with clear powder and Journal Words stamp
 

 

 Secondly, I apply the color through a stencil.

Third, I stamped in two colors using Vintage Postcard and Vintage Script

The final touch I was made with a flower stamped on book paper and a lovely sentiment...


Do you like it? I hope you!! 

Receive big hugs!! See you soon!!

Josi

________________________________________________

I have used these stamps...

 

Journal Words 

 
Vintage Script


 Sketchy Flowers 1

 

Sketchy Flowers 3 (Clear-008)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop