Stay strong Art journal page

 Hi friends!

Lisa here today and I made a new art journal inspiration playing with fabulous Rubber Dance stamps!

First I take a piece of watercolor paper and I used a pink Distress colour on it.

Then I chose Mixed Media Marks #3 clear stamps and I used some designs with archival inks.

I used also the sketched heart stamp on a patterned paper and I used them for my page.

I stamped and cutted a bee from Inky Friends stamp set for my focal point, so I added a little sticker and splatters with teal liquid paint for a little contrast.

I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/inky-friends/#cc-m-product-14383086833


https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/mixed-media-marks-1-clear-0001/#cc-m-product-14534935433


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you!

Hugs, Lisa 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands