Carving for the sea - ATC cards by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

happy to see you here again. Are you enjoying summer? I had been sick the last couple of days and was looking foward to see the sea  again. This brought me to the idea of creting some sea-themed Artist Trading Cards using the amazing Ahoy- Stampset.

Because I wanted to use some watercolours, I stamped the three diffrent boats on to watercolour paper. 

Just did some easy colouring on them, using red, yellow and blue for the sails. 

For the ATC card background I used some diffrent blue shades and a lot of water for creating the sky as well as the waves. 
After letting the background fully dry I added some circle stamps onto the sea background and some flying gulls to the sky. Because I wanted to add some kind of movement to the image I used my knife to make a wavey slit into the background. So i could pop in the boats a little bit.

For the finishing touch I added some sentiments to the cards. 

Now I have even more yearn more for being at the sea....off couting the days now 


See you soon. 
Farida


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!