WILD AND FREE

  Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta)  greets you again and today I want to show you a new tutorial.

This time I try to do something different. That's why I combined two beautiful stamps to create an illustration.

 

First, I will to tell you that I did an embossing with transparent powder and then I colored with Distress Oxide. I have used the rhombus of Pencil Marks 3

Second, I have used another rhombus but in this case small, Grungy Harlequin and what I did was stamped it over each color using the same tone. This way the background stands out.

Then it was time the color black and I used it for the Lion and Old book Page

I'll tell you a secret...I also stamped the lion on a separate piece of paper and cut it out. Then I put it on top of the project so that stamping the letters would not affect the lion.

 

The final touch I was made with two hearts in two colors with embossing and clear powder, a sentiment and a die that unites them. In the corner I have used a Grungy Borders and I have highlighted with the colors of the project and the letters of book.

 I hope you like it! Receive a big hug!

See you soon!!

Josi

_____________________________________

 I have used...

 Grungy Harlequin

I Heart Art

Lion

Old Book Page

Pencil Marks 3

Grungy Butterflies

Grungy Borders



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands