Floral ATCs by Angie Coomber



 Hello arty friends,

I hope you’re all enjoying the summer.

Today I have some floral ATCs for you, I hope you like them.



I started by stamping some of the Sketchy Flowers # 3 stamps onto watercolour paper.

I used a Derwent watercolour set to colour these in, using red/orange tones for one set and purple tones for the other one.

I used water soluble pencils in matching colours to add some shading, then cut them out.

Next I cut some ATCs from papers that matched the colours of my flowers, and slightly smaller pieces from book pages.

I spent some time arranging the flowers on the book pages and glued them down once I was happy with the layout.

I glued the book pages onto the ATCs and then decided that there was something missing, so I used the border stamps to darken the edges a little.

Until next time,

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Sketchy Flowers # 3

Mixed Media Borders

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands