Garden Cats Card by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.   Gail here today with a card I made for friend as a part of the June Card Chain Challenge.  The Card Chain Challenge is an international card exchange.  Every month an ever changing group of very talented ladies, and the occasional bloke, make a card, send a card and receive a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone wins.  I have been a regular player and administrator for many years.  This is the card I sent to Hilary in the UK.

I started by stamping the cat on some white card and masking.  Then I stamped the pebble stamp from Mixed Media Marks #3 with Bluebird archival ink.  I stamped the curved ladder stamp from Pencil Marks #5 with Dandelion archival above the pebbles.  I actually stamped it three times, but didn't like that I didn't line it up so there were no gaps, so I decided to fussy cut the top of the first ladder and round the cat's head.  The cut offs didn't go to waste cos I used them for my sentiment panel, stamping the perfect friend sentiment from the Adore Me sentiment set.  Then I put it all together on a slimline base with a bit of pretty designer paper behind the cat.  A bit on neon orange gel pen for the eyes and done!

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful crafty day.  Hugz

If you are interested in sending and receiving happy mail do check out the Card Chain Challenge

Don't forget to have a look at the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale!!!!!


 Rubber Dance links:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life