Art journal page for beginners with Kate

 Hi, 

maybe you are new in art journalling, you found lovely Rubber dance stamps and ordered them and now you are thinking what to create as first project. This tutorial is very easy and it is great for all beginners.



I used: clear stamps - Mixed media marks 1, rubber stamps - Pencil marks 1, Small grungy butterflies, Friends fur ever

1. take some of your favourite inks, some great stamp and just stamp background, very easy and very relaxing, as surface use some journal pad or heavy weight paper


2. take some favourite stencil, the same inks as in the first step and apply it (with ink applicator or brush just use what you have at home)


3. my favourite part is to make splatters - press ink pad on non porous surface (great is craft mat) dilute it with water and with brush make splatters again with all inks which you are using in this project, dry it - I am using distress oxide inks and they are making that lovely oxide effect



4. now it is time for focal point - stamp some motive, fussy cut it - I used dog and I do not like when objects are just standing in the air so with Mixed media marks 1 stamp I made something like floor for dog, sentiment is printed on computer


And that is really all, very easy relaxing funny art journal page.






Have a nice day

Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi