Three cards with Carved Collection #5

 

                                                                             Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making three cards,
with the beautiful stamps from Carved Collection #5.

For these cards I used:

Carved Collection #5 and Round in Circles

 I started with making a print with acrylic paint and a brush, 

making some colors on my gelliplate. 

See the photos below.



I made my first print, and for the second I used a stamp from Round in Circles.

Just put the stamp into the wet paint several times.

                                                           The result of my three prints.

                                      After that it's time to choose a beautiful piece of the print.

                        I used two stamps from Carved Collection #5,                            

stamped two with black ink and one with white embossing powder.

Here you can see my three finished cards.

You can use them for several occasions...

                                                                For these cards I used:

Carved Collection #5

                                                                    Round in Circles

 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of June
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
 
 
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!