Golden Inky Friends ATCs by Dunja

 Hello, everyone, it's Dunja here and today I have two ATCs for you. 

They are rather plain and bit noble, right? The background is a Leftover of a gel print and the wonderful butterflies from the Inky Friends Stampset I embossed gold on vellum. 


For the background I used Spellbinder's stencils (circles) and applied them with the foiling machine.

The Sentiments are from the Mix A Sentiment #1 Stamps Set, just stamped black on white cardpaper.


I like ATC so much, it is always a challenge to create something on such a small size. 

Don't forget to stop by the Rubber Dance Lounge. The new challenge is online and we are looking forward to your contribution. Did you know that you can win something? :)

See you soon, stay cheerful, healthy and creative, enjoy the summer, 

Dunja xx

 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Oh how wonderful are these cards!!! I love the embossing on vellum! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi