Believe in Yourself art journal page by Lisa Rabellino

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today and I'd love to share with you my new art journal inspiration playing with Rubber Dance stamps! 

To start I made a little collage with old book papers and I brushed clear gesso on all the page. 


I rubbed with my fingers some acrylics paint and once dry I added white gesso with a spatula to create more texture on my background.


I made some stamping with Mix A Sentiment #2 and Grungy Circles stamp sets with archival inks. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped flowers from Loose Florals set and I cutted them. 


Finally I stamped some sentiments and I added splatters with yellow liquid paint. 

I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mix-a-sentiment-2/






I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration! 
Hugs, Lisa







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop