Art Journal | Grow Pretty Flower with Dunja

Happy Sunday Rubber Dance Friends, i'm back today sharing a page in my handmade Art Journal. 

I'm using lots of Gesso, Structurpaste, a Stencil and some Neon Acrylic Colors (pink and red) to create the background. The Stencil is from Prontycrafts, designed by Julia Woning.


I did some embossing in gold with the Mix A Sentiment Stamp also. 


And i love the black and white of the Flowers, they don't have to be colored everytime, right?

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Do not miss our monthly challenge and join our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge. You'll find fabolous crafty people and many inspirations.

Enjoy your Sunday, here in Germany it's going to be a hot summerday again.

Much Love

Dunja xx

    

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Oh I love this spread! Your style is so special! Thanks so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi