Bookmarks by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
I have made two mixed media Bookmarks for my family who are avid book readers :)

I have recycled packaging to create these bookmarks. Rubber Dance's Purr- fect stamp set is super cute for this kind of projects.

To create background I have used texture paste and distress paints. I also added text and texture with Rubber Dance Vintage Hotel Receipt , Art Defined stamp sets.
On another card stock, I stamped cat image colored it with inks and adhered on the surface.

 In addition to first bookmark background, I stamped and adhered Fav Flowers to this tag.
Purr fect stamp set with fun Cat images sure brings joy to your project, do try!!

Don't forget to join Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook to share and get inspired! 

Thanks so much for stopping by








Art defined



Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Wow, they're great, Shilpa, Jo x
Susanne Rose said…
WOW! These are so great Shilpa! I love the colors and the texture!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!