Discover Your Story by Lisa Rabellino

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today on the blog to share with you my new art journal inspiration with Rubber Dance stamps! 


To start I brushed a coat of white gesso on my page, then I used some liquid acrylics paints with a little bit of water to get a watercolor effect.



I chose Loose Florals set and  I made some stamps on a piece of white tissue paper, so I cutted them and I glued on my page with gel medium.



I used also Mix a Sentiment #2 set and Grungy Stuff with archival inks to give more interest into the background.



I stamped and embossed the quote for my page on a piece of black cardstock with Mix A Sentiment #2 set.


Finally I made some splatters with white liquid paint. 

I used these products from the shop: 






I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration! 
Hugs, Lisa



Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a stunning page!!! The colors and the texture is just wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands