Art Journal Spread "Flower Houses" - By Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,
Today, I have Journal Spread to share with you.



For this spread, I wanted to use Textured flowers and Textured Houses stamps.
I started with applying acrylic paints on the surface. Next layers were: stenciling, stamping with mixed media stamps, applying more color. 
On another watercolor cardstock, I stamped houses and colored them with inks. I stamped flowers on old boo pages and colored them with inks too. I cut them all out.



I arranged and glued all flowers and houses in a whimsical way. Further I added more stenciling and finished this spread.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pls do share your Rubber Dance stamps creations at Rubber dance stamping Lounge - Facebook page

Rubber Dance Stamps used here:







Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a stunning page! I love the color combination and that funny idea!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!