Art journal page with I love leaves stampset by Jessica

 Hello crafty friends.

Today I will share an art journal page with I love leaves stamp set. I have also used Butterfly Girl 1.


I have stamped and embossed some of the leaves from the stamp set - I love leaves
Then I have stamped some more of them with black ink.
I applied modeling paste through a stencil.
After drying my page I colored my page with infusions from Paperartsy.
I forgot to prime my page with gesso and the colors dosen´t flow the way I wanted, but oh well...
I have a process video here where you can watch the process.


Here are some closeup pictures.




Stamp set used in my art journal page.



I hope you have gathered some inspiration.
Have a crafty week!

Jessica


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Oh wow! What an amazing spread! I love it. Thank you so much also for sharing that great video!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands