Spirit, journal page with video tutorial by Melina

 Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing some stamping inspiration with you.
You´ll find a video of my process further down.


I go to my art journal when I need to work through a feeling.
The feeling are not always happy, like this time, but I guess you could not tell from this page!?
I tend to concentrate on the opposite of what I´m feeling, and hope I can somehow 
trick my brain into another mood or feeling. Do you see what I mean?

I wanted to create a loose, airy and kind of dreamy page. I used the Floral Wreath circle 
as a base point to build my layout around, and then added like half a frame using
Grungy Borders and Grungy Sequins. The butterfly from the Things with Wings
stamp set is my focal point on this page. It´s also a symbol of the things I 
worked through while creating.
 
You can watch the whole process of how I created this journal page HERE



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Take care and stay safe <3
Love, Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous spread! I really love this spread and thank you so much for the wonderful video tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands