ATC cards with Inky Friends by Mariken


 Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with making some ATC cards with the beautiful Inky Friends.
This time I've used the stamps Inky Friends, Art Defined and Round in Circles.

Please follow the photo's below...
I used a stencil and inks and sponged some colors.


                           
  I placed my stencil in another position and sponged some colors again.



After putting the colors on my paper I used the Round in Circles and white embossing powder.

                          
          I cutted white cards and the fronts of my ATC cards in 2.5 x 3.5 inches
and glued them.

                                           
                                               I made some marks with acrylic inks.




Then it's time to stamp the Inky Friends,
emboss them with white embossingpowder
and color them with watercolors.



I cutted out my little friends.
Finally I added some black marks with the Art Defined stamps,
and stamped the word DREAM on the side.

Here below you see the result, six different ATC cards.



 The stamps I used:






A little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge August continues in
We hope to see you there.



Thank you so much for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! These cards are amazing! I love them! Thank you so much for your tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!