Cards for presents with Inky Flowers by Mariken

 
 
 Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with making little cards for your presents, with the lovely Inky Flowers.
It's a simple tutorial, cause it's too hot for doing anything here...
  I've used the stamps Inky Flowers and Mixed Media Marks. Love them both!

At first I made some backgrounds with watercolors and acrylic inks.
After that I stamped the Inky Flowers, embossed them with white embossingpowder
and colored them with watercolors.

 
 I cutted white cards and the fronts and glued them and
added some black marks with the Mixed Media Marks.
I used white embossing powder with the square stamp for the background.
After that I cutted out the watercolored flowers and glued them on the cards.

 
The stamps I've used:
 
 
 
 
 
Below you can see the details...  

 


 
A little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge August continues in
We hope to see you there.

 
 
Thank you so much for your visit and have a nice day day!
Mariken XX
 



Comments

Marja Sch said…
Such a stunning cards.
Susanne Rose said…
These are so stunning!!! WOW! I am so inspired now to make my own!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi