Altered Book Page by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you all doing? 

It has been very hot in my part of the UK and I am writing this in front of a lovely cool fan - bliss!

For this layout I worked in one of my altered books. I use this one for monochrome pages, so I only use black, white and a pop of colour. I really enjoy challenging myself to use this limited amount of supplies - give it a try!
First I used some gel medium to glue a crumpled piece of tissue paper to my pages - this adds a lovely texture.


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Love your spread!!! Thank you so much for this tutorial. The page turned out amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi