Celestial Wreath by Angie Coomber

Hello arty friends!

I hope you're all well and enjoying the summer.
Today I have a little wreath for you, using the gorgeous celestial stamp set.


As I often do (because I don't enjoy colouring in much) I prepared some stamping card in the colours I wanted to use, blue, yellow, gold and silver. I used Distress Oxides for the blue & yellow, acrylic paint for the gold & silver. I added gold splatter to the yellow card and silver splatter to the blue card.


I used black Archival ink to stamp images from the Celestial set, and a few stars from the Watercolour Christmas set, then cut these out. I stamped the first stamp (moon & sun together) in both colours so I could separate them and glue a blue moon to a yellow sun.


I used a compass to create a wreath shape from a piece of card (I have had this card for a looong time!) and cut it out.



I arranged the shapes on the wreath until I was happy with the composition, then glued everything down.


I added little glittery stars and some metallic gold thread, as well as a little doodling and the words from the stamp set.


Hope you like it!



Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:


 


Comments

CrackedcupAnnie said…
Love this Angie.......
Susanne Rose said…
What a nice idea! The wreath turned out super beautiful! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi