Tag with Deer and Pines Fir Yew by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  I hope your Christmas preparations are going well, if it is a festival you celebrate.   Gail here today and I want to share a sparkly tag.  We all need a little sparkle in our lives.  

 
For my tag I have used stamps from Frosty Friends, Pines Fir Yew and Textured Christmas Green.
 

I started by cutting a tag from light grey card using Gummiapan's Large Old Tag die.  I stamped the deer with black archival and masked it.  I took one of the large stamps from Pines Fir Yew and stamped around the edge of the tag using Iced Spruce distress ink.  Then I repeated using Evergreen Bough distress ink.

The deer was coloured with Promarkers and I used iridescent glitter glue lightly to add frosty sparkle to the pine border.  I added some green bobbly wool as a tag tie and thought it needed a little bit more so I stamped the holly sprig, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and grab yourself a little Christmas joy.




 Rubber Dance links:
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop