Cozy Christmas Gift Tags with Dunja

 

hello dear Rubber Dance friends, it's one day before Christmas Eve, time has flown and now it's almost done and we should arrive at the quiet time. Sometimes it doesn't feel like Christmas or Christmas a joy to look forward to. Especially at this time, it's difficult, nothing is the same.... Let me say, if you are creative, you can forget a little bit about the surroundings, be colourful, it's good for you. 

Here are three last minute gift tags for you. They were made almost only from leftovers. As you can see I used gel prints, I cut gift tags from them and made the top with a punch. Then I used a stencil, embossing paste and various gold-coloured embossing powders to create the background on the tag.  


Next I embossed the poinsettia flowers on Vellum in white. I then also embossed the flowers on Gelliprints using white Embossing Powders. Then I cut everything out with the scissors and glued them together Then I placed the petals on top of the tags and attached some die cuts I had left over underneath. I love these layers on top of each other. You can see that I have created the centre differently each time. I hope you like it. 




This was probably my last post in 2020. I am grateful to be part of this fabulous team. I would like to thank you dear Rubber Dance'rs for stopping by and for your support.

Do not miss to join our fun Facebook Group with lots of Inspirations and a monthly challenge.

See you again in the new year. Take care of yourself. Enjoy a beautiful, peaceful, delicious Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Best wishes, Dunja xx


   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands