Christmas Cow - cards by Mariken

 
 
  Hi everyone, 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making some Christmas cards. 
I love this sweet, cute little cow!
This time used the stamps Christmas Cow, Stitch & Frame and Round in Circles.

Please follow the photos below...
 
I used my gelliplate and acrylicinks.

 
 
 Put a few little drops on the plate and roll out the paint with the brayer.
 
 
Then press the stamps into the paint and move them continously.
 

Here you can see the print and the ghost print.

                                      I made some marks with the stamps Round in Circles.

                                                     Cut the cards into the right size.

                                                After that I stamped the cows with black in 

                                                    and colored them with watercolors.

                                          I cutted them out and glued them on the cards.
 

 
And here they are, my little cute Christmas cards!
 

                                                           Here are the stamps I used: 

 
 
That's it for this time!
 And at last a little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge December
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the month December!
 





 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi