O Christmas Tree by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'd like to share with you a wreath, it's made using bits of driftwood so it's a versatile project as it could be a year round home decor item depending on how you decorate, considering it's driftwood the Textured Sea Creatures stamp set would be an excellent project.


Back to Christmas....

I simply lay out my sticks around a paint pot to get the center and adhered using a glue gun. I then flipped it over and had lots of fun, painting and adding sparkly happiness.
I stamped the tree from Textured Christmas Trees and holly from Textured Christmas Green and coloured them using watercolours before cutting and adhering in place.
The snowflakes are parts of a Sizzix die, there are silver, sequin stars, sticky gems, glitter glue, splats of silver paint and glossy accents.

I do hope you like it, thank you for looking.

I've had a great 2020 being a part of the Rubber Dance Design Team and would like to wish you a Happy Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.

Samantha :)

The stamps I used are:

Textured Christmas Trees

and Textured Christmas Green


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands