There is beauty in simplicity by Lisa Rabellino

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today to share with you my new art journal inspiration playing with Rubber Dance stamps! 



To start I glued some pieces of old book page with gel medium and I brushed a coat of clear gesso to protect the paper.


Then I used Distress crayons as watercolors for color the background. I used Mixed Media Marks stamp set with archival inks to add some details.


I made splatters with torquoise Distress crayons with a little bit of water, and I used the same color on a butterfly stamped from Inky Friends stamp set. 


Finally I made splatters with black liquid color to add some contrast. 

I used these products from the shop: 



I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today! Hugs, Lisa















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi