Window Display by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty Friends,

Angie here with a very quick tutorial for you.

Christmas is fast approaching and this week I wanted to make some decorations for the windows in the little cabin that I craft in.


I have just started experimenting with alcohol inks on my gelli plate and thought some prints that I had recently made would be nice for this.


I chose 2 sheets and stamped baubles on them.


I then cut these out,


paired same size/shape baubles and glued them back to back onto 3 lengths of baker's twine.


Finally I hung them up in my window and then spent ages trying to take a good photo, which as you can see was quite tricky!


I hope you like them. 

Until next time, hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
What an great ide for using up gelli prints! beautiful ornament!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands