Christmas Wishes by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

how are you? I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas by way of a tag.



For this I started by embossing some stars with clear embossing powder onto my tag.

Next I applied some Distress Oxides onto the tag in order to create a dark sky background.



I've been trying to use up some of my many scraps of paper so I used these to stamp some houses, clouds and a moon, and cut them out.



I arranged the individual houses on the tag, as well as the sky elements, and then glued everything down.


I used my Stabilo pencil to outline the houses and went over the outlines with my waterbrush to give it a softer look.

Finally I added a little bit of doodling, glitter, and a quote sticker.



I know it is going to be a very different Christmas for many of us this year but I hope it's still a good one and send you all big hugs. Stay safe.

Angie

Stamps used:














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop