Journal Notes by Melina

Hi!

It´s Melina here today, and I´ve been playing with the awesome new stamp set
Journal Notes along with the In The Air and Things With Wings stamp sets.
Recently I was very lucky to find notebooks from IKEA on sale. 
I bought 5 of them (blank pages) with the idea of starting to make my 
own planner journals. No, I´m not a planner girl, 
but I can become one right!? :)

Here´s the first spread I made.


On this spread I stamped the "lined box" directly into my book to create a
square for each day of the week. I then decorated the page using the 
balloon from the In The Air stamp set.

Here´s my second spread.


On this spread I stared to apply Archival Inks.


I then used the small stamps from the Journal Notes stamp set
to create patterns and interest to the background. I used the same colour 
on the stamps that was already in the background.


Then I stamped images from the Things With Wings stamp set
onto the spread, and then stamped and cut out the journal boxes
and glued to the pages. Using the words Date and Notes, I think there
is a great flexibility to write down the important things for the week.


There´s endless possibilities with this stamp set, but I think it
would work great for a planner as well :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Love, Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:




Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
Great way to use the smal stamps on the background and on the cards!
Susanne Rose said…
What a brilliant idea!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button