A little Gift Box ► Majo


Good morning, my sweet friends.


Today I show you a little recycled box, you could easily use for Christmas or any other occasion for a little present. I will make some of them and fill them up with home baked cookies for my friends.

 Since they should be able to use them again and again,  I decided to go for the awesome flowers, they ALWAYS fit!

I started by applying distress inks on watercolor paper, I used Victorian Velvet, Spiced Marmalade, Tattered Rose and Mustard Seed.

I stamped the flowers very close together since my box just measures 23/8 x 3”. After stamping I colored them with Victorian Velvet. I cut my panel to the size to fit my box, distressed the edges and adhered them to my little box. 

Ready to go ……





I have used the following stamps:

Doodle Flowers
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Make sure to check out our new challenge starting tomorrow. You will find all the information on Facebook! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button