A little dream - Card and little tag by Mariken


Hi everyone!
Today I wil show you how to make this card and the little tag, from a left-over.


I used my gelliplate to create a  background, starting with three colors of  Distressoxide.


After that, I used a stencil and sponged the little circles with an other color of Distress oxide.


It looks like this...


I made my card 10x10 cm, and I used my little left-overs for the tag.


The finishing touch...
I stamped the outlines with Doodle Borders #2 and I used "a little dream" from Affirmations.


I doodled some white circles with a Posca marker.


Then I cut out two flowers from Crazy Flowers #2 
and added some pink and orange with my Posca markers.
 And here is the finished card and tag...


 
Hopefully, you enjoyed my tutorial!
Have fun!! Mariken 

Don't forget our Colour Challenge and or Anything Goes for November. 
You can find the challenge in the Facebook group.

Stamps I used:

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/doodle-borders-2/#cc-m-product-14148723733

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/affirmations/#cc-m-product-13963533333

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/crazy-flowers-2/#cc-m-product-13963551233


Comments

Marjeta said…
Great background. It look so easy, but I can not create such beautiful layer taht you did, even if I try.
Susanne Rose said…
These are awesome projects!!! So pretty and colourful! Thank you for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

New Stamps!!!