Art Journal Page with Doodle Flowers by Evelyn

Hello lovely Rubber Dancer, it´s Evelyn here today!
Time for a new page in my little Happy Journal!
This time I used the gorgeous Doodle Flowers for my page. 


For the background I used a brand new Shawn Petite stencil and Gesso mixed with acrylic paint. Another stenciled layer was made with white Gesso.
To add color I first made a glaze with brown acrylic paint, mixed with acrylic fluid medium and, when it was dry, some metallic paint in Emerald green.
Next I stamped with Vintage Script and Grungy Harlequin randomly over the page to add more interest. 

Now I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the Doodle Flowers stamps on cardstock and glued it to the page. Then I only had to cut out the fitting words from the Mix a Sentiment #1 stamp - I really love this stamp!


I made a process video, so if you like, you can find it here, enjoy watching!:



Thank you for your visit today!

Stamps from Rubber Dance:

Doodle Flowers
Grungy Harlequin

Vintage Script

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous page! I love all that texture! Thank you so much for sharing the video!!!
ingunnsinekort said…
gorgeous spread! love the colors and all the details on the background:)

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi