An art journal spread tutorial with Dream Catcher stamp by Saadia Nawaz

Hi Everyone,
Saadia here:

I want to share an art journal spread with you. I hope you like it.

Art journal spread with Rubber Dance stamps, heat embossing and acrylic paints
Art journal spread 


Rubber Dance provided me the stamps to work with, but the opinions I share here, are solely my own.

I applied a coat of white gesso to the pages and let it dry.

Next, I applied acrylic paints with my fingers.



Did a little bit of background stamping with Doodle Borders 2 and Mix a Sentiment stamp sets.



After that, stamped the Dream Catcher image and words from the Dream Catcher stamp set.

Art journal spread


Finished the spread by adding some marks and a border with a black pen.

Art journal spread with Rubber Dance stamps





That's all for now.


A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month on our face book page which you can find Here.


It is always ANYTHING GOES/ or a colour combo if you wish

Thank you for your precious time,

Take care,

Saadia Nawaz.


Stamps used:






Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This turned out amazing! Thanks so much for the tutorial!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button