Free Style Art journal Page With Video Tutorial By Gerry


Hi lovely Rubber Dance friends, it's Gerry on the blog today and I have sort of a free style Art journal Page with the Crazy Flowers #1. I made this just playing around with inks and Rubber Dance Stamps and it was a fun experiment to see what happens without having a plan. 


I did lots of layering with the inks to create the background so be sure to watch the video so you can see the full tutorial.


I used the Distress Oxides Ink Pads - Lucky Clover, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire to create the colourful background.


I stamped the Crazy Flowers #1 with Nuvo Clear Mark Ink Pad and I added Nuvo - Embossing Powder - Gold Enchantment melted the powder with a heat tool  



I doodled a bit around the flowers with a Sakura Pen and I added some highlights with a White POSCA Paint Pen Fine.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to keep on crafting!
Gerry van der Velden

 Crazy flowers 1

Comments

Mariken said…
Beautiful Gerry, love it!
ingunnsinekort said…
Love the gold embossing against the blue and green background:)
Susanne Rose said…
Very beautiful Gerry! Thank you so much for the video!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button