Valentine cards with I Heart Art by Mariken


 
Hi everyone, 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these Valentine cards for your loved ones...

I used the stamps  

I  made a background with acrylic paint,
putting some drops and smeared the paint out with my brayer.
 
  
 After that I used some stamps, and made some motives
and I made some gelliprints.
 

I made some marks with the stamps from Mixed Media Marks.


After that I cutted out my backgrounds and glued them on white cards.
 

         And I embossed the hearts with white powder and colored them with watercolors.


At last I finished the cards with the butterflies, hearts and sentiments.



 
 The stamps I used: 
 


 
 That's it for now!
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board February
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
Enjoy your Sunday!
 Mariken


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands