Fabulous Friend Tag by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

Angie here with a tag for you. I'm always making things for my friends (where would we be without them?) and this time I chose to make a tag.

I've been doing A LOT of gelli printing lately (it'so addictive, right?!), so I chose a few prints which I thought might work together and used one of them to create a tag.


I then used the flower stamp on various gelli prints and cut them out - some green ones for the leaves and some shades of red for the flowers. I cut out the individual flowers and buds from the one I liked best and glued them to a green piece.

I used embossing ink and crystal embossing powder to emboss some flowers on the tag, as well as stamping them in grey archival ink. I also used another background stamp from the same set.

I used guilding wax on the edges of the tag.

Next I glued the flower to one side of the tag and then stamped a sentiment which I also added to the tag.

Finally, some stickles for a little sparkle...

Have a creative weekend!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection #1

Sketchy Flowers #2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands