Cards with Sketchy Flowers by Mariken



Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these two cards with the new stamps. They are amazing!
 I  used the Sketchy Flowers #2 

I  made a some backgrounds with acrylic paint and my gelliplate
 using the rainbow from Pencil Marks.

 
I colored the flowers with watercolors.
Then I cutted them out and glued them on the background.
After that I made some marks with the Pencil Marks #2 
and added the sentiments.
There you are, two beautiful flowercards!
 
 

The stamps I used:
 
 
 


 That's it for now!

 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board February
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
Enjoy your day!
 Mariken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop