Wish Upon A Star art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa here today to share with you my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team! 

I love painting watercolors background on my art journal. It makes me feel calm, moving the brush on the paper I let the colours float inside a rainbow and take me so to my happy place.

I started brushing white gesso on my page and I took my Kuretake watercolors. I chose bright colors in shades of pink, yellow and blue and I began to paint. I imagined leaving a white circle inside my page.

Once the page was totally dry I made a little stamping with Grungy Stuff and Old Book Page sets and archival inks. 

From Textured Birds I stamped on a white cardstock a little birdie and I glued on the page. 

I used also Affirmations stamp set chosing some inspired words and I stamped them directly on. 

Finally I made splatters with black liquid paint to create a little contrast.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/affirmations/#cc-m-product-13963533333







https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/grungy-stuff/#cc-m-product-14004441033


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you today! 
Hugs, Lisa










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop