Home Sweet Home by Angie Coomber

 Hello art friends. how are you all?

I'm all about trying to create a comfortable, cosy, happy home at the moment to help us get through these tricky times, and these stamps seemed perfect for that.

To begin with I stamped a number of images on stamping card, and then decided to colour them in using Distress Oxides and a waterbrush.




I cut out the images, then covered a strip of card with washi tape.

I glued one house at a time to the strip, then folded the strip in a concertina fashion and added the next house until I had a row.

Finally I added some shading to the houses and some highlights and glitter to the windows.

Hope you're all safe and cosy too.

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used: 

Happy Place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands