Wingy Happiness with Inky Friends by Ellie Knol


Creating these 2 cards was a process.. one I had to rethink and changing it in the end. 



I started by creating a background with pigment crystals (Infusions). 



I decided I would use fussy cut images and therefore stamped the images onto the background so I did not have to fussy cut the thinner parts of the image. 



I then decided I wanted to see what would happen when adding yellow with a watercolor pencil; I liked it so much that the fussycut images were put in my stash for later use.   



To make the image pop I fussycut one side of the images very carefully so one of the wings could turn open....  
.. added a white diecut, and a stamped image onto thin paper and adhered at the back of the cardstock. 
Of course the white acrylic marker also adds to that. 



As you can see I also added white heat embossing after masking the images with a sticky paper.



That makes the images three dimensional a little..  

****

This second card has been created in the same way: 









 Rubber Dance Stamps:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi